Wednesday, May 11, 2016

HALFMOON BAY

MONDAY, MAY 9th (day 41)

We now have a clean boat, full fridge and freezer. The crew is well rested and eager to head north.  The destination is Halfmoon Bay. Love the sound of that! We arrived 5 hours later and I was able to get a lot of "stick time". By sundown we had the dock to ourselves, with many inquiring visitors. We walked to the market several times. Ice cream is the new novelty. We enjoyed a peaceful evening moored at the dock, grilled chicken and salad for dinner.  Various people would drive out on this dock and talk to us. Most had dogs, so I made another trip to the market for doggie treats. Love those doggies!






The loggers talked to me from the tree tops. I was fascinated by 
their work. Apparently the home owners in the woods hire them to
clear the views. Not much room on the road below for it to come 
down. There was a large zodiac inflatable that had to be moved.
At John Henry's


.
The loggers talked to me as I passed by, facsinating!

No comments: